Chicken guts, stinky garbage disposals, dirty dishes, and greasy ovens can be a mighty task to clean. No more with the power of Essential Oils!
2 cups castile soap, unscented
20 drops Lime ESSENTIAL OIL
8 drops Lemon ESSENTIAL OIL
6 drops Invigorating Blend ESSENTIAL OIL
- Add ingredients to a mason jar.
• Secure a pump top by using a canning lid.
• Use 1-2 tbs to each load of dishes.
FRUIT AND VEGGIE WASH
1 cup filtered water
3/4 cup organic apple cider vinegar
1 tbs baking soda
10 drops Lemon ESSENTIAL OIL
- Add Lemon ESSENTIAL OIL to a 16oz glass spray bottle.
• Add baking soda.
• Add water VERY SLOWLY.
• Spray on produce and let sit for a few minutes.
• Rinse well with cold water. Let dry.
ORANGE KITCHEN CLEANER
8 drops Melaleuca ESSENTIAL OIL
8 drops Protective Blend ESSENTIAL OIL
- Soak orange peels in vinegar in a quart Mason Jar with a lid.
• Add 5 drops of Melaleuca and Protective Blend.
• Let sit for 2 weeks. Drain peel oil into a 16oz. glass spray bottle.
• Add remaining ESSENTIAL OIL.
QUESTION – WHICH CLEANING RECIPE LISTED ABOVE ARE YOU GOING TO TRY TO MAKE THIS YEAR?
Do you have questions or comments about this blog? Would you like to find out more about purchasing essential oils for yourself? Visit my doTERRA page or complete the form on the right side of this page and I’d be happy to help you! You can also subscribe to our blog on the right side of the page.
*These claims have not be evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have serious health concerns, consult a doctor- and bring your oils with you! You never know which doctors will be willing to help you take a more natural approach to health care!